April 26th, 2012

True Blood S4 Commentaries Revealed!

The burning question for us every year prior to the release of the True Blood DVD sets is always, ‘which episode will Steve be doing the commentary for?’ Well, our question has finally been answered! Stephen Moyer, Deborah Ann Woll, and Brian Buckner will be doing the commentary for episode 402, “You Smell Like Dinner.” Anna Paquin and Alan Ball will be doing commentary for episode 403, “If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin’?”

To see the rest of the DVD features and the full review, please visit the source.

1. Oh yes!!!! 402 – that’s the one with the ’80s flashback. One of my favourite scenes! Not to mention “King Bill gives the Procurer the night off!!!”

Comment by Templarlady — April 27, 2012 @ 2:09 am

2. Oh yes! Isn’t that the one with Portia too?
    I am thrilled Stephen will be commenting on that episode.
    And I’m glad Anna is commenting with AB. I’m sure it was bitter-sweet for both.

Comment by iamtrue2bill — April 27, 2012 @ 5:11 am

3. My go to commentaries are always the episodes that Stephen, Anna, and Alan do. Stephen’s are always so entertaining, and I can’t wait to hear what he has to say about his own sex scene!!! :-)

Comment by SenseofDoubt — April 27, 2012 @ 10:31 am

4. Forgot to add, Brian Buckner also seems to have a great sense of humor, so hearing he and Stephen do commentary together should be a hoot! With those guys doing commentary together, hope DAW can get a few words in there!

Comment by SenseofDoubt — April 27, 2012 @ 10:33 am

5. again, anything that is about to be released sounds so good! this next two months are so full of good things, it’s like Christmas in Spring!

Comment by boobear — April 27, 2012 @ 12:15 pm

6. Yay! Love to hear Stephens thoughts regarding the epi!
    Between the three of them I look forward to be entirely entertained.

Comment by BillsNia — April 28, 2012 @ 10:16 am

7. I look forward to the commentary with Steve and Brian – and yes, DAW. Maybe she will surprise us, lol!

Comment by Lizzie1701 — April 29, 2012 @ 5:03 am