February 2nd, 2014

Stephen Moyer & Anna Paquin: Time Warner Super Bowl Commercial

The Super Bowl is pretty much the night for the top commercials to make their debut, so it was the perfect time for the commercial that Stephen Moyer and Anna Paquin filmed for Time Warner to surface. Check out the video below, which also features numerous celebrities including P. Diddy, Jimmy Fallon, Liev Schreiber, Jon Voight, and Drake.

1. Love it!! I think it’s really neat that they were asked to do this commercial… good publicity for TWC and of course HBO.

Steve as Bill looks smokin’ hot!! And still, he worries about Sookie…even in commercials!

Comment by shelhill — February 2, 2014 @ 10:34 pm

2. LOL, shelhill! So true about Bill worrying about Sookie. And even in a commercial, Sookie is flirtatious with the men. Gotta love it! :-)

Comment by SenseofDoubt — February 2, 2014 @ 10:35 pm

3. I love this commercial, both Anna and Stephen look gorgeous as Bill and Sookie.k

And Bill says “Sookeh”, I just can’t stop giggling over that.

Comment by Jo — February 2, 2014 @ 10:40 pm

4. Who was the last guy that she smiles at? Before diddy’s I read minds too? Was that a boxer? Which makes me think inside joke since they like boxing… Or was he a musician?? Something else?

Comment by shelhill — February 2, 2014 @ 10:42 pm

5. That was Drake. He’s a singer/actor.

Comment by SenseofDoubt — February 2, 2014 @ 10:51 pm

6. Anna/Sookie was flirting? I never noticed. I had eyes for Steve/Bill.

Comment by Tabby1249 — February 2, 2014 @ 10:55 pm

7. Ah.. thanks :) Re-watching it enough times that I could look at more than just ‘Bill’ I noticed all the wires and ear pieces and diddy’s “this is my world” so I figured musician was probably a better guess. Some pop culture stuff I’m very much up on but others… not so much.

Comment by shelhill — February 2, 2014 @ 11:09 pm

8. I LOVE IT!!!! Stephen is still doing his best acting even in a commercial. He embodies Bill ion every way. I loved it. Yes, Sookie did bat her lashes a few times. I bet this pissed off some Eric fans.

Comment by Cerise — February 2, 2014 @ 11:14 pm

9. Diddy can read minds too. So, what was Sookie thinking about Drake? I like the look Bill gave her when he said that. Hilarious!

Comment by Cerise — February 2, 2014 @ 11:17 pm

10. That was really great! Very inventive!

Comment by Lizzie1701 — February 2, 2014 @ 11:33 pm

11. Loved the commercial with Bill & Sookie. Yay! It was my Super Bowl highlight.

Comment by callonmebill — February 2, 2014 @ 11:41 pm

12. Hmmm…. that faery blood of Sookie’s! Gotta watch her, Bill! lol Cute commercial…. and gives me hope of course for Season 7! xx

Comment by RL — February 3, 2014 @ 12:34 am

13. WOW! Loved it! Stephen and Anna (aka Bill and Sookie) looked beautiful together. The best commercial of the night to me.

Comment by Mirela — February 3, 2014 @ 1:17 am

14. I love that Bill and Sookie were the focal point of the ad along with Diddy. Fallon being knocked over, Bill throwing the girl the girl away and the Duck Dynasty guys were the highlights for me.

And “P what?” LOL

Comment by aemac — February 3, 2014 @ 7:50 am

15. Agreed aem, our fav couple and P Diddy were the focal point.
    An interesting mix for the theme “new worlds”!

A min of ad time during the Superbowl was approximately 6 mil, and Anna and Steve were a part of it. :-)
    Nicely done Time Warner!

It solidified for me and everyone once again who the heart of TB are.
    <3 <3 <3

Comment by Nia — February 3, 2014 @ 8:38 am

16. I loved it. Great to see Bill and Sookie, with Sookie making eyes at fellow Canadian and talented rapper Drake. OK, OK, I know Sookie’s not a Canuck, but Anna is.

Comment by Semiramis27 — February 3, 2014 @ 1:56 pm

17. Loved the commercial. I saw it again last night.

Comment by Roswellover — February 8, 2014 @ 11:37 am

18. Great commercial…lots of action, good pacing, and of course, Sookie and Bill. They look wonderful. Love the “Sookeh!” line especially. Thanks for posting!

Comment by iamtrue2bill — February 9, 2014 @ 7:15 pm