February 13th, 2012

Another Authority Figure Cast for True Blood Season 5

Peter Mensa has been cast as Kibwe, a Chancellor for the Authority, who’s working towards “mainstreaming” the governing body of vampires. He’ll have a recurring role, so we can expect to see him attempting to rehabilitating prisoners instead of enforcing strict punishment.

What do ya think? Friend or foe to Bill?

Peter Mensah from "Spartacus"

Deadlines

1. Yet another great looking guy to join the TB cast. He is a wonderful actor and has really shone in his Spartacus role. He should be fun to watch.

Comment by tabby1249 — February 13, 2012 @ 7:36 pm

2. only one word comes to mind – FIERCE!!

Comment by shocknawe — February 13, 2012 @ 8:56 pm

3. I’m gonna go with friend of Bill, if he is part of the Authority who believes in mainstreaming. Exciting stuff!

Comment by SenseofDoubt — February 13, 2012 @ 9:33 pm

4. Hopefully friend!

That man has some serious body!

Comment by Lizzie1701 — February 14, 2012 @ 4:34 am

5. I liked this guy on Spartacus, he played Doctore. I think I’ve seen him in other stuff, and he seems to play men with a sense of morality. I am going to go with friend to Bill on this one, hope i’m right.

Comment by Crazy4Bill — February 14, 2012 @ 5:01 am

6. I hope a friend to Bill. He is fantastic in Sparticus.

Comment by nataka — February 14, 2012 @ 7:05 am

7. He and Bill will be on the same side. I like that.

Comment by BillsNia — February 14, 2012 @ 8:47 am

8. Love this guy!! Love Spartacus!!!

Comment by amytishot4bill — February 14, 2012 @ 8:20 pm

9. I think he and Bill will be on the same side and if he is involved with the mainstream movement he might be the one that spares Bill and Eric’s life when Christopher Meloni has to produce sentencing

Comment by Moonlight91 — February 14, 2012 @ 10:55 pm

10. I say possible friend to Bill.

Comment by aemac — February 15, 2012 @ 9:44 pm

11. He just epitomizes strength and intimidation. I am hoping he is a friend to Bill, and makes good use of his formidable assets!

Comment by iamtrue2bill — February 16, 2012 @ 11:50 pm